Mouth Ulcer Yog
Mouth ulcers are that hurting sores in the mouth that appears near the lip area or in mouth. It may be a resultant of an inflammation, infection or injury. Yoga has proven to bring relief to mouth ulcers. Sheektari Pranayama can be quite useful in healing mouth ulcers. Thus people suffering from mouth ulcers must daily practice Sheetkari pranayama. In Sheetkari Pranayama, hissing is sound should be made by inhaling air through the front teeth either slightly opened or tightly closed with the tip of the tongue regulating the sound and air pressure.
Here’s How You Need To Practice Sheetkari Pranayama
- Sit in Sukhasana asana position or any other relaxed meditative position.
- Tighten the teeth, fold the tongue backwards and press the folded tip of the tongue to the teeth.
- By making a hissing sound breathe in through the clenched teeth and feel the breath coolness penetrating the entire system.
- Breathe out through the nostrils and mouth tightly shut.
- Repeat the process again.
- Start with 3 rounds of the asana and then rise up to 5, finally 10 rounds.
Sheetkari not just cools the mouth, but it also has a relaxing and cooling effect on the mind and body as well. This yoga asana is particularly beneficial in hyperacidity and mouth ulcers, helps in controlling thirst, laziness and hunger. It soothes the nervous system and is quite comforting on a hot day since it eliminates thirst and heat. Besides, Sitkari is also known for purifying the blood. It also enhances the digestion process and also lowers the high blood pressure.
Along with the above asanas, herbal remedies provided by Abhimantrit Guruprasadam Mouth Ulcer Yog are also quite effective in the treatment of mouth ulcer and shows excellent recovery results in the patients. These herbal medicines are:
- Livatonic Syrup
- Mouth Ulcer Care Tab.