The Spleen is an organ situated just below the left rib cage. Several conditions, like, liver disease, infections and some sort of cancers may result in an enlarged spleen, also known by the term, splenomegaly.
An enlarged spleen generally doesn’t cause any signs or symptoms. It is often revealed in a routine physical test. Doctors generally cannot feel normal size spleen in adults. However, they can easily feel an enlarged spleen. But more preferably, doctors request to go for blood tests and medical imaging to help diagnose the cause.
Cure for an enlarged spleen generally deals with the underlying condition that is originating it. Removing an enlarged spleen through surgery isn’t, by and large, the first cure, however, it is at times recommended.
All medicines that we process at GuruPrasadam have been well-researched, quality tested and developed by our professionals and scientists. They are experts in identifying natural herbs and applying the composition that passes the safety tests as well.
- 100% safe to use
- Quick response
- An enlarged spleen may cause
- Fullness or pain in the left upper abdomen that spreads to left shoulder
- Feeling full of eating too little or without eating anything
- Easy bleeding
- Frequent infections
- A multitude of diseases and infections may result in enlarged spleen. The swelling of the spleen may be temporary that may depend on the treatment. Factors comprise:
- Viral infections
- Bacterial infections
- Parasitic infections
- Cirrhosis and other diseases affecting the liver
- Various types of hemolytic anemia
- Blood cancers
- Metabolic disorders
- A blood clot in the veins or pressure on the spleen or liver veins
- It cures severe ailments of Liver and Spleen
- Stomach disorders
- Swollen stomach
- Indigestion etc.
1-1 tablet with Gomutra or raw buttermilk.